The RocketGit code is copyright (c) 2016 Catalin BOIE and it is
covered by the
The services offered by the rocketgit.com site are governed by the
terms below. If you do not agree with these terms, please do not use
this site or any of the services provided by it. By continuing to
use them, you agree to be bound by these terms.
- If you are under the legal age, your need your parents' approval
to use our services.
- You must acknowledge that we cannot review all the content hosted
here, therefore you agree to be exposed to any type of content.
Do note that we do not endorse any illegal content hosted on our
servers, therefore in case you are exposed to such content here,
we encourage you to report it to us.
- There is no warranty provided for this service to the extent
permitted by applicable law.
Except when otherwise stated in writing we provide
the service "as is" without warranty of any kind, either expressed
or implied, including but not limited to, the implied warranties of
merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose. The entire
risk as to the quality and performance of the service is with you.
Should the service prove defective, you assume the cost of all
necessary servicing, repair or correction.
- In no event unless required by applicable law or agreed to in
writing, will we be liable to you for damages, including any general,
special, incidental or consequential damages arising out of the use
or inability to use the service (including but not limited to loss
of data or data rendered inaccurate or losses sustained by you or
third parties or a failure of the service to operate with any
other programs), even if such holder or other third party has
been advised of the possibility of such damages.
- If you create an account for a company, you must be authorized
to do so.
- Code uploaded by you does not become the property of us.
- By configuring your repository as public, you agree that others
may view it and fork it.
- You are not allowed to use an automatic method to create accounts.
- You are not allowed to abuse the RocketGit servers.
- You are not allowed to abuse the other's servers using RocketGit as
- You are not allowed to upload illegal content.
- You are not allowed to harass or bully other users.
- Note that our site may be visited also by children, therefore
you must adapt your attitude and language.
- You must keep your account secure; you are fully responsible for
all the activities made under your account.
- You must respect the law regarding the content that you upload here
and the usage of the service. More exactly: your country's laws,
the German laws (because of the hosting) and the Romanian laws
because of the origin of the company.
- We reserve the right to change the service at any time,
without prior notice. In addition, we may stop (permanently or
temporary) providing the services and may not be able to provide
you with prior notice.
We also reserve the right to create limits on use and storage at any
time without prior notice.
- We may modify this document at any time. You are responsible to
check this document from time to time for changes.
- Disrespecting the terms above will result in account termination.
- You must enjoy your stay here.